Friday, August 9, 2019

Classroom Cricutting!

Now that I have my Cricut, I HAVE to make things for my classroom! Here are a couple last minute Cricut Creations. Stay tuned to see some of the other Cricut Cut outs when I post my 19-20 Classroom Reveal!






How cute is this pass board! I got it for $3 at Target in Bulls-eye's Playground and used printable vinyl to make the Bitmojis, and removable vinyl for the words. For the board, I used the font KG Strawberry Lemonade. for the pass words, I used the font KG Pineapple Delight. I love it!


Bitmoji Bre was an off the mat project that was done in 5 sections using the "Surprise!" Bitmoji. I also found a use for some old tri-fold poster board I have at home that's cut in half, and a dresser that I haven't found use for am now using as a weeding station. For this project, I grabbed sheets of scrapbook paper. They're the size I need to fill up an entire mat, and they're sturdy. It's a bonus that I can have a pattern on my shirt, too.


Classroom Sneak Peek:



Bitmoji Bre was made for my classroom door! I think it turned out SO CUTE! I also cut out all of the letters and atoms using the Cricut and construction paper. Such a time saver! So far, this is one of the best investments I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment