Friday, August 9, 2019

Bulls-eye's Playground!

It's almost Back To School for me! I found some REALLY cute things for my classroom at Target (as usual) and love how they fit with my room. I'll post their places in my room later this week or the next once school has gotten underway.


Digital Bookmarks - My plan is to use these as incentives each grading cycle

Mini Erasers for those NOT in my Homeroom
"Be a ..." pencils for those in my Homeroom



Binder Clips with (because sometimes I forget what my stacks are!) and without (because ... pretty colours) words

These bags were part of my Team back to School Gift. Inside of it, each team member got one of the "Teach, love, inspire" jars filled with their favourite type of candy, a pencil holder (from Target), and a "teach, love, inspire" gift card topper (that I'm using an an ornament).




I used my Cricut to jazz up these plastic jars

$3 for a pack of 3

With a teacher nickname like "Ms. Venus", I HAVE to have a pillow that's out of this world!



Stay tuned for my 2019 -2020 Classroom Reveal Later this week!
Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment