Friday, July 26, 2019

Cricut Creations!

This week I got a little carried away with my Cricut! I made candy jar labels for coworkers at school, and a few onesies for friends as presents (and have a couple more to make later after bulletin board decor). So far, here are my onesie creations! This Cricut has been so much fun so far!







If you couldn't tell, I LOVE Where the Wild Things Are. I even have a couple of Where the Wild Things Are canvases planned to make later. 


Ignore the weird spot light at the top of the photo. It was really late, and my LED lantern comes in useful that late! Below is the finished and filled jar a few days later!





I also FINALLY made my "Ms. Venus" shirt the kids were hounding me about all spring semester.



Check back later next week to see what else I end up making! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment