Monday, July 15, 2019

I got ... a CRICUT!


Y'all. I'm SO excited about the new Cricut machine I just invested in! I've been ogling the difference machines that have been on sale at Michael's and JoAnn's for the past week, and finally decided to take the plunge and grab one.







I opted for the Wild Rose bundle (even though it's pink) from JoAnn's since it not only had the machine, but materials as well. In this bundle, you get:



  • 10 Sheets of Permanent Premium Vinyl
  • 10 Sheets of Removable Premium Vinyl
  • 10 Sheets of Removable Shimmer Premium Vinyl
  • 10 Sheets of Printable Vinyl
  • 3 Sheets of Transfer Tape
  • 3 Sheets of Strong Grip Transfer Tape
  • Scraper
  • Weeder
  • 12 x 12 Light Grip Mat


  • Not only was it filled with all of these goodies, but it was also on sale! Marked down to $229.99 from $329.99, I was STOKED to save $100. It only got better when I was able to save an additional 15% by using my Ibotta app. You can click here to read about Ibotta and the rebates it provides! Use my code at the bottom of the post and receive a $10 welcome bonus when you sign up!

    Once I got this baby home, I started working though the set up and intro crafts. You'll have to excuse all of the shadows in my photos as it was pretty late and I don't have the best lighting for pictures in my office.




    After making my intro envelop, I was ready to tackle a classroom craft! Using the blank world that I snagged in Bullseye's playground at Target, I made a cute littler wall sign for the upcoming school year.




    Using KG and Hello fonts, I typed out "Watch our for these students. Someday they will change the world!" along with my name at the bottom of the world.


    Sans Serif font: KG Lego House
    Script font: HelloSip

    I think it turned out super cute! I'm ready to hang it outside of my classroom this school year!

    I'm hoping to get around to more classroom crafting next week after the last of my teacher summer workshops are over and I've completed the bulk of my Perot STEM Teacher Institute summer coursework.

    If you have Cricut Classroom ideas, I would LOVE to see them!

    Happy crafting!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment