Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Off To Italia!

I know, I know ... it's been almost 5 months since I last posted! Let me tell ya, the end of the school year was absolutely insane! And it didn't stop there! After a couple of days off, I had workshops, summer school, got to actually spend Father's Day with my dad, more workshops, helping mom get ready for a 4th of July party and now ... I'm off to Italy! My Aunt and Cousin invited me to go with them overseas this summer and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time (nervcited!). I'm more than sure I'll take a ton of pictures and hopefully I'll get them uploaded on here!


I feel like I have waaaaay too much on my travel checklist ... but it is 3 cities in 10 days and all the way across the ocean! Narrowing down make up was not the easiest! Well, off to my Aunt's to stay the night before we head out across the pond! Hope everyone is having their own blast this summer!

Arrivederci America! Ciao Italia! Happy vacationing!




No comments:

Post a Comment