Saturday, August 1, 2015

Back to School!

We have a little under a month before school starts back up! I can feel the nerdy teacher side of me getting excited every time I walk into a Walmart, Target, Big Lots or Dollar Tree. I have to buy something for my classroom! Below is a list comparing Walmart and Target school supply prices and the list of school supplies for our class this year. (Although I get most of my school supplies at Dollar Tree or Big Lots, with the exception of Crayola markers & crayons and Elmer's glue).

Here is a list comparing school supplies at Walmart and Target that I found handy! I found it at Passionate Penny Pincher. She has coupons, store (and restaurant) deals and  ads that are updated pretty frequently. I LOVE it!



You can download a PDF copy of the list to print off on her website from here.

Coming across a list this awesome with school coming up this quickly, I couldn't NOT share!

Here is what the school supply list for my class looks like. Our grade level has pretty much the same list (except I don't ask for a nap mat or pencil box).



I can't wait for the school supplies to start coming in so I can sort and store them to use throughout the year! But for now, I'll just sort and store all of the supplies I've accumulated over the past 3 years of teaching. (There's that nerdy teacher side of me coming out again!)

What does your schools supply list look like?

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment