Friday, August 7, 2015

Assess Me Linky: Week 2 This or That

I figured I was too far behind for last week, so this week I am linking up with The Tattooed Teacher for week 2 of getting to know me with Assess Me Linky!


http://www.thetattooedteacher.com/2015/08/assess-me-linky-week-2-this-or-that/








This week is ... This or That!


  • I like being close to the city, but not IN the city. I'd much rather have a 2 minute car ride to work than an hour.
  • I like staying at home ... but I end up working around the house or on things for school anyway. After all, I am a Busy Bre :)
  • All of the good shows are on at night! I'd much rather stay up all night then get up early in the morning.
  • If I know I'm going in public where I'll see people, I HAVE to be done up. Not all fancy shmancy, but hair make up and outfit with coordinating clothes and jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment