Monday, March 13, 2017

This week at Ulta!

Its a HOT BUY thing | Grab these. Tell your friends. Now through March 18.



Ok, so my "weekly" Ulta post didn't quite work out like I wanted it to. Hey, it's hard to get things done when you don't have internet at home! Well, I'm back this week with a new set of Ulta goodies! Besides, they said tell my friends ...


URBAN DECAY | Smoked Palette 58 Percent Off, NOW $20, Makeup Setting Sprays and Complexion Prep Sprays 40 Percent Off, NOW $10-19

I haven't bought Urban Decay eye shadow since high school because it's so expensive and as a makeup addict I would be in way more debt than I already am. With that being said, right now the Smoked Palette is 58% off right now!!! 10 shades, liner AND primer potion in a case!!! Get it. Get it now!

TARTE | Double Duty Beauty Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation 30 Percent Off, NOW $27

ANASTASIA | Beauty Express NOW $27, Bold Brow Kit NOW $25

BAREMINERALS | Perfecting Face Brush 50 Percent Off, NOW $14

SMASHBOX | Jumbo Photo Finish Primer NOW $24.50, online only

This is another makeup goodie I haven't gotten in a while. Again, not because it's horrible, but because I would like to eat throughout the month. I don't like buying online, but this is completely worth it! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer is one of my favs! The fact that it's 50% off probably means it won't last get. Go grab it fast!

L'OREAL | All Lip 40 Percent Off

REVLON  | Entire Brand 40 Percent Off

EXUVIANCE | CoverBlend Skin Caring Foundation SPF 20 25 Percent Off, NOW $28.50

STRIVECTIN | Best Sellers Starter Trio 40 Percent Off, NOW $21

You've got until this Saturday, March 18th to grab all these lovely makeup goodies from 25% - 58% off! Don't forget to use your $3.50 off of $15 coupon in the store and online! Click here to get yours!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment