Thursday, February 2, 2017

Product update!

Happy February! 

I've been working on updating some of the products in my TpT store and finishing up some new things for Black History Month! I've been thinking my products are looking a little dated and like a newbie, so it was time to spruce them up!

Here's update number 1:

Here's the before...

and here is the after!


I've completely redone my Space Unit pack! New fonts, new graphics, more activities ... a lot is going on! It went from 17 pages to 49! I still have it listed for the same price in my TpT store. If you've previously purchased this pack, you can download it again and get all of the new material. If you haven't purchased it yet ... what are you waiting for!?!

There is also a Planets PowerPoint that can be used with the book in this pack. Get it here for a buck!

You can also check out some of the hands on activities that pair with this unit on my class blog page {Ms. Molix's Class} and click around for other fun space activities!

There are activities for craters ...


phases of the moon ...



and more!



Head on over to both sites to get your hands on some great stuff!

Happy Space Exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment