Monday, February 6, 2017

This week at Ulta!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am OBSESSED with Ulta! I can't wait for my weekly (sometimes bi-weekly) email telling me what's new in the store and what's on sale! Soooooo ... I've decided to share the sales I get in my inbox each week.

Before I get to this week's sale, let me just say if you don't have the Ulta app already, download it NOW! It's so convenient to see how many points I have, what products I've seen and what to try out lately, what's on sale, buy things online, and play around in the Glam Lab. I'm just sayin.

Related image



You can get it from Ulta's website, the iTunes store or Google Play store, all for free!

And now, without further ado, this week at Ulta ...

Buy two get two free! Ulta Beauty Makeup, Brushes, Skincare and Beauty Tools. Shop Now. *Ulta Beauty Large Z Palette Excluded from Buy 2 Get 2 offer.

Any time I see a Buy 2 Get 2, I jump on it! It's a great way to stock up on the things I know I'm going to need throughout the year and try out some shades I've been eyeing.  I've got 2 Ulta brand palettes and I LOVE them!


New! E.L.F Cosmetics Makeup. Shop Now

Usually when I buy e.l.f. it's a brush. I have a couple of eye shadows that I got when I was in college to keep at my parent's and cut down on the amount of make-up I took home with me.They weren't bad! e.l.f. is online only at Ulta.

Bonus: e.l.f. lipsticks have a removable compartment on the bottom that has the shade for you to test or take with you (if you can't remember what you got last time or are trying to match other products)!

Maybelline Buy One Get One 50 percent off. Shop Now. Free cosmetic pouch with any $15 Maybelline purchase**

Best. Mascara. EVER! Maybelline is my go to for my lashes. I've got the mascara pictured and I LOVE it. Mix that with It! mascara and my eyes are slammin.


New and only at Ulta! Online Only J. Cat Lip Vault $24. $37 Value. Shop Now.



Nubian, Fizz and Bubble, Mr. Bubble and Ulta Beauty Bath Fizzers. Shop Now.



New and only at Ulta Beauty! St. Tropez Gradual Tan plus Sculpt and Glow $35 | Gradual Tan Plus Luminous Veil $30. Shop Now.



Batiste Dry Shampoo Bare and Blush $7.99 each. Shop Now.

These last few I haven't used, but if anyone has and wants to share their experience, leave a comment down below! If you're not already a member, I would STRONGLY recommend it. Members get perks that others don't.

Don't forget to use your $3.50 off of $15 coupon when you go! That along with a sale ... so. much. makeup!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment