Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Gal-entine's Day! I miss getting to see Leslie Knope every week.

Just in time for Valentine's Day, I have 2 NEW products in my TpT store!

The first one is geared toward our Pre-K friends! Grab some heart beads and pipe cleaners from Hobby Lobby (or cut out hearts on different colored paper and laminate) to have kids make their own heart patterns!

There are 9 different patterns to choose from with a "create you own" pattern card as well!





There are also different record sheets for kids to record their answers! They can continue the pattern on each set of cards or ...



They can show the pattern that was on each card they built!



You can grab this activity here in my TpT store for just $1.50! Click the picture below or here to head on over!



Activity number to is an updated version of the Sum of My Hearts activity I posted a couple of years ago. Click the link above for the original version that is strictly addition.

In the new activity, students can add AND subtract up to 20 using heart halves.


There are 4 record sheets in this pack! 2 where the student fills in the addition or subtraction problem they made themselves ...



... and 2 where they have the fund the missing numbers in the problem!


You can grab this activity here in my TpT store for just $1.75! Click the picture below or here to head on over!





Check out these other Valentine's activities in my TpT store!



Or click here to see all of my Valentine's products!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment