Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My FAVORITE Teacher Blogs!

I don't know about you, but this year has been a whirlwind for me! Don't get me wrong, I love that I get to see every kid in the building, but there's so much content! Pre-K through 2nd in several areas ... I may have hit overload. To help ease the transition and find amazing and meaningful activities for my kiddos, I pulled together my teacher blog resources!





I am constantly on TpT, but I find it easier to actually see what other teachers are doing by looking at their blogs! About halfway through the first semester, I thought "I can't possibly be the ONLY teacher in this building who likes to check out teacher blogs." Sooo, I did what any other nerdy teacher would do and made a database to share with the building! I have a list of blogs I like to visit (with links, of course!), the grade level and content areas, and why I like it! There are so many different teaching blogs I come across while looking for classroom activities, but the following are some of my favs!



















































There are so many more I visit! I'll post a link to the Google Drive File for those who are interested and would like to share as well!

I would love to know some of your favorite teaching blogs! Leave a comment with the link and add your own blog to the linky!

Happy Linking!




No comments:

Post a Comment