Sunday, February 7, 2016

Currently February

AAAAHHHHHH! It's been February for a week now! What happen to January!?! Since I've been slacking on my personal blog for the past month, I guess now's as good a time as any to start up again! Because I LOVE it and don't want to miss out, I'm linking up with Farley again for this month's Currently!




LISTENING: I don't have internet at home so I run up to school on the weekend every so often to finish up some things I didn't get done throughout the week (mainly my class blog and clean up a bit). It is FREEZING up here! My room is usually cold, but on the weekends it seems 10 times worse! My little space heater keeps at least half of my body warm.
http://www.biglots.com/p/climate-keeper-personal-heater-fan
Mine's about 6 years old, but it still works really well.
LOVING: MY TAXES ARE FINISHED!!!!! This is the earliest I have EVER gotten them filed! So, while I've been totally slacking with blogging and filing and general cleaning ... I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAXES!

THINKING: My classroom seriously looks like Pidgeotto came in, opened all my filing cabinets, and used whirlwind! And yes, I'm aware of how nerdy that reference was. There are papers EVERYWHERE! And I even have a filing system. Maybe I'll add it to my list of things to do next weekend.

WANTING: My Aunt and cousin are traveling to Italy this summer and have asked me to go along. OF COURSE I WANT TO GO TO ITALY!!! I mean ... look how purdy ...


NEEDING: Downside to going to Italy is it's expensive ... and I have 5 months to save up .... oh, and I'm a teacher! If I'm not spending money on me, I'm spending it on my kiddos. Let the penny pinching begin!

SWOONING: Whilst sitting at home basically doing nothing yesterday, I remembered all this food I have in my fridge that needs to get cooked before spoiling (mainly veggies). I love making french bread and pizza from scratch, but didn't want a whole pizza. So instead, I made pizza bites! They were SOOOOOOO good!


Head on over to Farley's Currently and link up with her for this months Currently.

Happy Linking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bre!
    Wow, you did your taxes already, I'm impressed. I love the title of your blog - very cute. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your taxes are done?!? WOW!! I also want to go to Italy! how fun!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous that you already have your taxes done. I usually wait until Spring Break and do them then, but seeing that you have already done yours makes me think I should not spend my Spring Break on it. We will see if I can get to it. I also think Italy would be a great place to visit. Kristi :-)

    ReplyDelete