Thursday, December 3, 2015

Currently December



Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! December already!?! It seems like this year has shot by so fast! I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's Currently Link Up! These are addicting! The good kind ... like coffee ice cream. :)





Listening: I think I've played Can't Sleep Love 50 times in the last 4 days. I can't get it out of my head! But that's a good thing since it's a really catchy song.
Loving: I absolutely LOVE fall and winter weather! It gets cold, it starts to snow, everything is blanketed in a pretty sheet of white. I think it's the most beautiful time of the year (with the exception of fall leaves on trees). So I'm super excited about the lows we have right now! Maybe it will snow soon!


Thinking: I need more teaching time before break. I feel like this time of year I can never have enough teaching time. We have so many holiday crafts, programs, bad weather days, special days and the kids are ready for Santa that teaching time seems to be dwindling away. As much as I love this time of year, I dread losing my teaching time!

Wanting: SNOW! I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO SNOW!!! Did I mention that I LOVE snow? :)


Needing: A trip to town ...which is about an hour away. Living in a small town is nice, but it does have it's downside. I need a Hobby Lobby/Target/Old Navy/Ulta trip, like, yesterday. Come on Friday! I need to head into the big city!

Real or Faux: Living in a tiny apartment means a fake tree. And even then that tree ends up in my classroom because there's STILL not enough room for it at home. *sigh* I'd love to have a real one someday.


Head over to Oh Boy Fourth Grade and share what you're doing in December! Thanks for stopping by and checking mine out.

Happy December!

7 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas banner. That's super cute! I'm with you on the teaching time! There's never enough time between Thanksgiving and Christmas break. Your signature is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made it with scrapbook paper and chalk colored black construction paper. It was a lot of fun! :) These 3 weeks feel like they are so jam packed!

      Delete
  2. oooh! I love your Christmas banner! So cute! I am teaching/living in Tanzania, Africa, and DEFINITELY missing the cooler weather! We are lucky to have a fake tree this year! I'm excited to make DIY ornaments and decorations!!

    Allie
    The Gypsy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved making that banner. What kinds of ornaments do you make??

      Delete
  3. I love you're Christmas banner! I'm right there with you on the real tree... I would love to have one! :)

    Education Lahne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a super easy banner to make :) I would love to have a real tree, but I'm worried about my tree making it through the Christmas season lol

      Delete