Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School: Teacher Survival!

We officially started back to school today! As a little back to school gift for my grade level I made everyone teacher survival kits. We have a lot of school supplies as it is, but I wanted to get them a couple special things for the upcoming year.



I hit up Big Lots and Dollar Tree to get these baskets filled. It wan't too expensive considering I made 6 of them!

In the baskets:
Water Bottle
Sticky Notes
Initial Sticky Notes
Highlighter
Black Pen
Mints
Mini Snickers
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Hand Sanitizer
Chapstick
Aspirin
Crystal Light
Mints

Hopefully this can get them through the school year. Except for the candy, that lasted a few minutes. :) Do you have any back to school gifts or crafts you do for your coworkers or teachers? I'd love to see other ideas!

Happy gifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment